Great way to spend Thanksgiving Day if you live near me in North Fulton or South Forsyth Counties, GA:
RACE DAY IS THANKSGIVING DAY! THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2021
6365 Halcyon Way
Alpharetta, GA 30005
- 15k Feast Mode (Run 10k course first, and then 5k course to complete 15k)
- 1k Kids Fun Run (The Kids Fun Run is reserved for kids 10 & under.)
5k, 10k and Feast Mode participants will receive a super-soft long sleeve shirt included with registration or upgrade to a lightweight hoodie!
Kids Fun Run participants will receive a t-shirt and a fun run medal.
Race benefactor: A portion of the proceeds for this event benefits the United Way of Forsyth County. 100% of the donations made through the race website benefit the United Way of Forsyth County.
United Way of Forsyth County, which was founded in 1989, has been working to help bridge the gap between the needs that exist, the services that are provided, and the cost of making those services available to the folks who need them.
Today, we remain committed to our goal of continuing that support and expanding our programs to include raising awareness of the needs and services that exist within our communities, to the continued measurement of the priority of needs, to facilitating the formation of partnerships and collaborations to address unmet needs, and to cultivate greater support of local providers through volunteer coordination efforts.
United Way Mission: To improve lives in our community by mobilizing the caring power and spirit of our citizens.
United Way Vision: To be a community where all people have the opportunity to engage, thrive and achieve a better quality of life.
ABOUT THE RACE:
Name: Thanksgiving Day Gobble Wobble
Distances: 5K, 10k, Feast Mode & Kids Fun Run (Virtual Options for 5k, 10k, 15k Feast Mode)
Date: Thursday, November 25, 2021
Location: 6365 Halcyon Way, Alpharetta, GA 30005
Contact: North GA Running Co. at 678-771-8270 or via email at email@example.com
Packet pickup will be from 11 AM to 5 PM at North GA Running Co. on the following days:
- Tuesday, November, 23rd
- Wednesday, November 24th
- Race morning at race location starting at 6:45 AM
Race Registration will be available (if not sold out) online or at NGRC until Wednesday, November 24th.
- On site race day registration (if not sold out) will be available starting at 6:45 AM until 15 minutes before race start time. Please be prepared to login to your RunSignUp account in order to register on-site on race day.
- Race day registration payments can be made in cash or with credit card (no checks).
Register early to take advantage of discounts and guarantee your shirt* and finisher medal!**
- Registrations for each event are limited and participants will not be able to register for an event once the cap is reached.
10k/Feast Mode at 7:15 AM
5k at 8:45 AM
Kids Fun Run at 8:55 AM
Event will be held rain or shine.
*Guaranteed t-shirt/hoodie if registered by November 18th at 11:59 PM
**Guaranteed medal if registered by November 13th at 11:59 PM.
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES:
- We will offer multiple race start times with a cap on the number of participants in each distance.
- Multiple packet pick up options/locations.
- Limited number of participants for each event. Once each event is full, additional registrations will not be accepted.
- Awards will not be given out at the event.
- A virtual option is available. Registered runners can switch their registration to the virtual option prior to race day. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your registration to the virtual option.
Halcyon Parking Deck
AWARDS & EXTRAS
Overall masters male/female
1st, 2nd, 3rd place age group awards for 5k & 10k, no awards for 15k but runners are eligible to win awards in both the 5k and 10k if qualified.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NOT HAVE AN AWARD CEREMONY POST GOBBLE WOBBLE. Overall and Age Group Awards will be at North GA Running Co. beginning Tuesday, November 30th. If you are from out of town, please let us know via email (email@example.com) and we can mail it.
****We will continue to monitor local and state COVID guidelines for events regularly and will update our procedures accordingly. Please check back for updates regarding this event as details are subject to change.
*Any items not picked up during packet pickup or on race day will be donated.*