Trivia question answers for Friday November 26, 2021
1. What nursery thyme character was warned that the cow was in the corn? Little Boy Blue
2. What modern condiment is thought to be one if the earliest used spices? Mustard
3. What popular drink was originally marketed as "Fruit Smack"? Kool Aid
4. Pes Plans refers to which condition? Flat Feet
Trivia questions for Saturday November 27, 2021
1. What amino acid is popularly linked to turkey's drowsiness-producing properties?
2. What beer shares its name with the river that runs through Amsterdam?
3. What extinct bird got its name from a Portuguese word meaning "simpleton"?
4. Who led his troops to disaster at the Little Bighorn in 1876?
Enjoy your day.