Trivia question answers for Sunday November 28, 2021
1. What was the first man-man insecticide? DDT
2. What novel won John Steinbeck a Pulitzer Prize in 1940? Grapes of Wrath
3. What traditional fruit cake do Germans eat around the Christmas season? Stollen
4. What is the body of water that surrounds a castle called? A moat
Trivia questions for Monday November 29, 2021
1. What part of the cheetah does not have any spots?
2. What is the only birthstone that is not a mineral?
3. What was the first country to legalize same-sex marriage?
4. What do we call the lower chambers of the human heart?
Enjoy your day.