Pillsbury Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
Chef Dolores used the Pillsbury Gingerbread Cookie Dough to make a batch of gingerbread cookies. They are delicious and this product is easy to recommend.
About This Item
- COOKIE DOUGH: Can be used to make fun cut-outs or make classic cookies
- EAT RAW OR BAKED: Enjoy whichever way you like, or somewhere in between
- FREEZER FRIENDLY: Store in your freezer to enjoy longer
- PACKAGE CONTAINS: 30 oz of Cookie Dough
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
CUT-OUT COOKIES - 1. HEAT oven to 350ºF. 2. CUT roll of dough in half. SHAPE into ball; flatten slightly. 3. ROLL on floured surface to about 1/4-inch thickness. 4. CUT with cookie cutters. PLACE 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. 5. BAKE 7 to 11 minutes or until cookies are set. COOL 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet. 6. REPEAT with remaining dough. COOL completely before frosting.