Trivia question answers for Thursday December 2, 2021
1. What collectively-named languages evolved from Vulgar Latin? Romance
3. Where is the world's longest train tunnel? Switzerland
3. Kissing under the mistletoe comes from whose customs? Druids
4. What is the Japanese alcoholic drink sake made from? Rice
Trivia questions for Friday December 3, 2021
1. What object debuted in 1949, is sometimes called a "45"?
2. Who said, "I don't like to pay for the same real estate twice"?
3. What was Walt Disney afraid of?
4. What is the name of the production company founded by Oprah Winfrey in 1986?
Enjoy your day.