Trivia questions for Sunday December 5, 2021
1. What clarinetist was nicknamed the "King of Swing"? Benny Goodman
2. What was the first US state to ban billboards? Hawaii
3. Which planet is known as the evening star? Venus
4. What holds the record for the most expensive thing ever made? International Space Station
Trivia questions for Monday December 6, 2021
1. What city did Frank Sinatra help immortalize as "That Toddling Town"?
2. Who was the first union president to occupy the White House?
3. Kleenex was invented to serve what purpose during World War I?
4. What's another name for a footrest?
Enjoy your day.