Do you have kiddos that believe in Santa? The kids will sure enjoy getting a letter back from Santa and the North Pole! This will ensure there IS a Santa! BUT, time is of the essence, and the envelopes need to be postmarked by 12/10/21! I sure would love to see their faces!
And the Postal Service™ can help you prove it when Santa replies to your child’s letter — complete with the North Pole Postmark! The Greetings from the North Pole Post Office program adds to the excitement of Christmas and is ideal for getting kids interested in letter writing, stamps, and penmanship.
How to get a letter postmarked from the North Pole:
- Have the child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
- Write a personalized response to the child's letter and sign it "From Santa."
- Insert both letters into an envelope, and address it to the child.
- Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
- Ensure a First-Class Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope.
- Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
We recommend sending your letters by December 10. Santa’s helpers in Anchorage, AK, will take care of the rest!