OK for those of you winter visitors waiting for Spring Training in Sunny Scottsdale and the Phoenix Arizona metro in February, what is there to do in January to early February.
Well here are some fun ideas:
1. Arizona Fine Art Expo: January 14 to March 27 at 265 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale. https://arizonafineartexpo.com
2. Rock 'n' Roll Marathon: January 15-16 at University Drive and College Ave in Tempe. www.runrocknroll.com/arizona
3. Barrett Jackson Auto Auction: January 22-30 at Westworld of Scottsdale. www.barrett-jackson.com
4. Old Town Scottsdale Western Week January 29-February 6 at Old Town Scottsdale. https://scottsdalewesternweek.com
5. Arizona Renaissance Festival February 5- April 3 at 12601 US 60, Gold Canyon. 520-463-2600
6. Waste Management Phoenix Open February 7-13 in Scottsdale. https://wmphoenixopen.com
Of course there are Thursday Art Walks in Old Town Scottsdale, Saturday Car Shows at the Pavillions in Scottsdale, golf, hikes, museums and more. Have fun. For more Things To Do In Arizona click for the updated list.
When you are ready to move to Scottsdale and buy a home in Scottsdale or the Phoenix metro, give me a call and I would be pleased to help you.
Jeff Masich REALTOR® describes Scottsdale area living and real estate
Here are Scottsdale homes and/or land for sale (always up to date):
Meet Jeff Masich, Scottsdale REALTOR®
For more Scottsdale homes or Arizona Homes and Land for sale just ask Jeff Masich
Buy a home in Scottsdale Arizona