Trivia question answers for Saturday January 15, 2022
1. What is the one-eyed giant of Greek mythology. Cyclops
2. What country is the world’s most earthquake prone country? China
3. Where is the heart of a shrimp? Head
4. What animal does cashmere come from? Goat
Trivia questions for Sunday January 16, 2022
1. On the Mohs scale, what is the softest mineral?
2. In pool, what color is the eight ball?
3. For which viral disease did Louis Pasteur develop a vaccine.
4. What moisturizer is derived from a sheep’s wool?
Enjoy your day.