Wednesday, January 20th, 2022
Capitol Hill & the H Street Corridor
Housing Inventory From the Multiple Listing Service
- 23 2+ bedroom condos or cooperatives for sale
- 55 2+ bedroom end or interior rowhouses for sale
- 2 2+ bedroom detached homes for sale
Housing inventory is historically low but that doesn't mean you can't find a home in Washington DC. Capitol Hill and the H Street Corridor are two of the oldest neighborhoods in the nation's capital.
If the SW Waterfront, home of the Nationals Stadium, is where you want to live, there are currently--
- 32 2+ bedroom condos, cooperative, rowhouses, and/or detached homes for sale
Housing inventory is expected to increase in the next few weeks and months. Right now is the time to prepare for your home purchase.
- Choose a reputable, local lender to work with who is responsive to your emails and phone calls
- Choose an exclusive buyers agent or broker-real estate agents who work for homebuyers in every real estate transaction
- Start touring listings and walking neighborhoods
- Do not make any major purchases at this time or take out any new lines of credit
- Ask lots of questions! There should be no surprises as you begin your search for a home