Trivia question answers for Saturday January 22, 2022
1. Which philosopher said “Hell is other people”? Jean Paul Sartre
2. What name is given to the fraction part of a logarithm number? Mantissa
3. What is the main source of food for the Bald Eagle? Fish
4. Who introduced potatoes into Ireland? Sir Walter Raleigh
Trivia questions for Sunday January 23, 2022
1. What unit of measurement is approximately 100 fathoms?
2. What are scaup?
3. What two fruits are an anagram of each other?
4. What are baby koalas called?
Enjoy your day