Here are seven expectations for first-time home sellers:
1) Your home must stay clean during the whole process for walkthroughs and showings.
2) Selling might take longer than expected, but staging, photos, and curb appeal can decrease the time on the market.
3) Try not to over price your home- the market sets the price, not the owner.
4) It could take some time for your home to be ready for the market.
5) Pets can make the process more difficult because they will most likely need to be removed during showings.
6) It takes more work and energy than you may think (but I'm here to make it less stressful and easier!)
7) Real estate is a numbers game. Expect low offers from a few people.
🏡For answers to your Real Estate questions call