Your life has purpose! Your story is important! Your dreams count! Your voice matters! You were born to make an impact!"
February 2022 ActiveRain Challenge: What's Your Story?
The idea for this month's Challenge was inspired by Richie Alan Naggar's Zoom presentation on February 1st, "We All Have a Story".
It's true. We all do have a story due to our unique upbringings, experiences, and interests that have influenced us in nearly every aspect of life.
Your Challenge for this month is to tell us your story, how your unique experiences have influenced your perspective on life, and how it has helped you in your life and work.
* Where were you born?
* What was your upbringing and how did that shape who you are?
* Who have you met along the way and how did they influence you?
* Where have you traveled and how has that influenced your perspective?
* What have been your interests / hobbies, how did you become interested in them, and how have they impacted your life?
* Have you had any life-altering experiences?
* What do you still hope to accomplish in life?
I know some of our AR members have written books. Many of us feel our life experiences could qualify us to write a book too. So, within each post, we would love to hear what your book would be about. Do you think you'd ever actually write a book, or is it just a dream at this point? If you'd like to write a book and haven't, what is holding you back?
You don't have to answer all those questions but we thought they might be helpful in getting ideas for your posts.
You have the opportunity to write two posts for a total of 3000 points:
Post 1 will be about how your experiences have affected your personal life and what your book would be about.
Post 2 will be about how your experiences have influenced your professional life and what your book would be about.
You will be awarded 1500 points per post if you follow the guidelines:
* Your posts should each be at least 500 words.
* Include at least one photo or graphic within each post
* Include a link to your posts in one comment at the bottom of this Challenge post.
Please add working links to both of your posts in ONE comment (the second one can be added to your first post in a comment below). Content that is shared from February 1 through February 28 @ midnight PST will be credited with points as above.”
Your Challenge Co-Hosts are :
Carol Williams and Anna Banana Kruchten CRS, Phoenix Broker
We look forward to reading your entries.