Trivia question answers for Thursday January 27, 2022
1. In the card game Blackjack, what two values does the Ace have? 1 and 11
2. How much does the human brain weigh? About three pounds
3. What was the name of the Uncle Bill's butler on "Family Affair"? Mr. French
4. How long did it take Leonardo de Vinci to paint the Mona Lisa's smile? 16 years
Trivia questions for Friday January 28, 2022
1. Where in the world can you find the most ATM's per capita?
2. What is the whiskey that evaporates from its barrel called?
3. Approximately how many times larger than Rhode Island is Texas?
4. What document is typically needed for one to enter a foreign country?
Enjoy your day