Atlanta Buckhead Midtown:
EDGE Browser URGENT UPDATE NEEDED - Now!
In Atlanta Buckhead Midtown and the Westside, browsing safely on the web is crucial. When the Browsing Site itself identifies threats -- URGENT UPDATE needed immediately. Microsoft can only protect your computer if the LATEST version of the Browser is in use.
NOTE: Before beginning the UPDATE...
Remember to save any web pages or online work. For the "patch" to take effect, the browser must restart. Unless SAVED before restart, work may be lost.
If you use Chrome Browser, check here.
- Open your browser and click the three horizontal dots upper right corner.
- Click "Help and feedback" at the bottom of the menu that pops up
- Select "About Microsoft Edge."
- Edge will automatically check for updates.
- If you need to restart to install the updates, you'll see a "Restart" button.
- If you have already applied the patch, it will tell you “Microsoft Edge is up to date," and show Edge running version 98.0.1108.55.
Wouldn't it be nice if hackers quit bad behavior?
Edge browser icon - courtesy of microsoft.