For the first time since it was built in 1964, this terrific home in the heart of Algiers is for sale.
From the freshly painted exterior to the spacious 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths, there's so much to love here and a great location to love it in. Some of the wonderful features are:
- Formal living and dining rooms, giving you room to entertain to your heart's content
- Spacious den with a pass through/breakfast bar from the kitchen
- Large, eat-in kitchen with room for a table and chairs
- Covered and screened rear patio to keep you cool and dry
- Roll down hurricane shutters on all downstairs windows - no boards needed here!
- 4th bedroom is upstairs with an attached, full, private bath along with walk in closets...a perfect set up for an extended family, home office or home gym. How will you use it??
Priced to sell at only $189,000 and eligible for VA or FHA financing
More photos and community information at 3612 Huntlee Drive.
Located only 6 miles from downtown New Orleans, 3612 Huntlee Drive is also just a hop, skip and a jump to either NSA New Orleans in Algiers or NAS JRB New Orleans in Belle Chasse. Walking distance to Edna Karr School, Alice M. Harte Charter School, St. Andrew the Apostle School and Norman Playground offers weekly gas savings with fewer long drives. Just a half block off of General de Gaulle with quick and easy access to neighborhood shopping, parks, local dining, golf, tennis and swim clubs.
For more information or to schedule your private showing of this beautiful Algiers home for sale, please contact Lisa Heindel.
When buying or selling a home on the West Bank of New Orleans or relocating to the New Orleans West Bank, you deserve local expertise and advice. Lisa Heindel provides full time, professional real estate services to buyers, sellers and military transferees in Algiers, Algiers Point, Belle Chasse, Gretna, Terrytown, Harvey, Marrero, Westwego and more.
Here's the disclaimer part: The opinions expressed here are strictly those of the author, but you are free to share yours in the comments. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2008. Lisa Heindel, All rights reserved.