Trivia question answers for Thursday March 10, 2022
1. What happened to the Liberty Bell in 1835? It cracked
2. The earth's core is composed primarily of what substance? Iron-nickel alloy
3. Where was the Caesar salad invented? Tijuana, Mexico
4. In "The Godfather" Clemenza says to leave the gun and take the what? The cannoli
Trivia questions for Friday March 11, 2022
1. Which planet in the Solar System has moons named after character from Shakespeare's play?
2. What is the name of the hero in most of Tom Clancy's novels?
3. The fans of Taylor Swift are known as what?
4. What is most likely to occur when your diaphragm goes into spasms?
Enjoy your day.
Subscribe to CommentsComment