Real Estate Seller Tips :
1. How has selling real estate changed since you last sold? The changes can be surprising. There can be scores of steps before the closing.
2. Once you decide to sell, understand that your property is an asset rather than your home. Let go as best you can, and enjoy the process. Deciding to sell starts the adventure.
3. Choose an experienced professional to guide and advise as to what are normal requests, forms, clauses, and business procedures. Real Estate has become more specialized than you may remember.
4. Rely on your active professional for honest information about how buyers will look at your property. Be receptive and consider their experience useful.
5. Location Location Location has morphed into varying degrees of Location Condition Price, with all being important.
6. Prepare your details. An experienced pro knows how to help you check things like permit history, septic history, title history, and valid smoke detectors.
7. Many of today's buyers have missed acquiring their new home at least once, so be prepared for their anxiousness.
8. Be prepared for a glitch. Experienced pros provide calm assurance and methods to handle normal things and the glitches.
9. As for your own move, rely on your pro for help with your new property. If it's in another county, state or country, pros like us have a network of professionals to connect you - at every price point!
10. We have tips for buyers, too. We are active professionals with almost 30 years of experience. It's a beautiful day on Cape Cod!
We're prepared when you're ready. What we know is good to know !
Best wishes, Heath & Holly
Heath Coker, Associate Broker
Top 7% of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network agents nationwide
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Robert Paul Properties
508-548-8888 c (Android) / 508-274-5613 c (Apple) / 508-540-9800
Holly Coker, Senior Sales Associate, 508-274-5612 / 508-540-9800
It's a beautiful day on Cape Cod! Licensed in MA