Trivia question answers for Thursday April 14, 2022
1. Which President approved the creation of the Interstate Highway System in the US? Dwight D Eisenhower
2. The first American blood bank was established in 1937 in which city? Chicago
3. How much time passed between the invention of cans and can openers? 48 years
4. What was the first name of Dr. Frankenstein? Victor
Trivia questions for Friday April 15, 2022
1. What philosopher/author lived on the shores of Walden Pond?
2. What major European city has no stop signs?
3. What does the energizer bunny wear on his feet?
4. Who is the only U.S. president to earn a Masters of Business Administration?
Enjoy your day.
Subscribe to CommentsComment