- What was your first job and what did you learn from it?
I'm originally from Detroit, Michigan and in Winter I would shovel sidewalks and driveways. I learned that it is best to quote a price instead of having they pay me what they thought the job was worth once the job was completed. People can be cruel and cheap.
- How long have you been in the real estate or related service industry?
I've been a Realtor since November of 1996. My career began with Coldwell Banker for four years and moved to RE/MAX for the next twenty years. My partner and I opened our own brokerage in 2020 as the pandemic was beginning. Saving fees really help us.
- What is your biggest fear and what have you done to try to conquer it?
My biggest fear was darkness for example going into a dark garage or basement. Time and continue to enter made this pass of many years. I don't know when it finally went away.
- What would you do if you knew you would not fail?
If you mean I'd win I'd bet everything I have on the longest shot I could find.
- What is a habit you would love to eliminate or change?
Over eating. I had a triple bypass in 2025 and have lost a lot of weight. I am a nervous eater but my appetite has been in check but it is always a struggle.
- What is your favorite meal (forget about calories or what you shouldn’t eat)
Our family origins are from Syria in the Middle East. Our foods are incredible. Stuffed, Squash, Bell Pepper, Rolled Grape Leaves and Cabbage and many other foods are to die for.
- What is something you wish you’d done?
I was in Las Vegas and Elvis Presley was performing. The price of the tickets was $100. I sure wish I have paid the price and seen the show.
- Who has been most influential in your life?
Jesus Christ has been my guiding light ever since my earliest memory. Living up to his standards is unreachable but this goal has kept me moving forward.
- What are your favorite business-related books?
Animal Farm. It shows why communism doesn't work.
- Other than business books what are your favorite things to read?
Siddhartha, I read this book at around 18 years old not knowing it was related to Budhism. The travels that lead back to the beginning has been a lesson for my entire life.
- What are your top 5 favorite movies?
A Clockwork Orange, Psycho, The Graduate, Top Gun, Shawshank Redemption
- If I came to visit your city for one day what is the one thing I must do or see?
Six Flags Magic Mountain. It's just one mile from our house and a must see in the Los Angeles area.
- If I came to your city to visit for one day what is the one restaurant you would recommend?
Chi Chi's Italian Restaurant. Their Eggplant Parmigiana, Fried Chicken & Potato Wedges and Pizza are unmatched.
- If I was going to relocate to your area what advice would you give me that is unique to the area?
Our community is best known for safety, great schools, cleanliness and a small city feel in the larger city. Children from across our valley know each other due to community events, great parks and HOA Pools.
- Do you have any special talents?
I am an exceptional representative of serving the best interest of others. I love Tennis and attending Los Angeles Chargers games, and love boating and sailing.
16 Do you have any quirks?
I am really outspoken and can be abrasive. I go out of my way when I see anyone being mistreated.
- What is your best character trait?
I lead with my heart. I would do anything within my power to help a friend, family, acquaintance and even a stranger as long as it doesn't hurt me or my family and it was legal and ethical.
- Have you ever done anything you would never do again because it was too hard or too dangerous?
Yes, as a youth I tried many illicit drugs. It took many years to quit them and many more to overcome the mental issues they created.
- What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Tennis, Attending Concerts, Plays and Movies. Attending all Los Angeles Chargers Games and Events.
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you want to live?
The first thing that comes to mind and is a prerequisite is being on the Ocean with a 180 Degree view. Laguna Beach, California would be great, Poipu Beach, Kauai, Hawaii too.
- What is something that we don’t know about you that would surprise us?
I am a Viet Nam era Veteran and when serving in the Army in 1968 I was among the first enlisted men to be asked to take the Entrance Exam to West Point. I responded "I have two years to give to my country and that is all the time I'm willing to serve"
Presented by your Friends & Realtor,
Ton & Dani Lewis Summit Real Estate Group
Offices in Valencia & Aliso Viejo, California
Call or Text us at 661-510-7975