Sometimes coming up with ideas for blogging can be a challenge, and some days there is low hanging fruit right in front of us. It's mostly a matter of tuning in and recognizing opportunities as you go about your day to day life.
In the last 24 hours a handful of ideas presented themselves, and any or all of them could be developed into useful blog posts.
- "You're probably going want to fire us!" (buyers who changed course in the middle of negotiations for a resale (but purchased a new construction later the same day).
- Both sides are judging the other side of the negotiation to determine how difficult the process might be
- When the market pendulum is too far to one side, what happens when the side in control gets too demanding?
- Should an agent "chip in" to bring a contract to terms?
- What are the pros and cons of a seller rent back?
- What if the sellers don't leave when the rent back is over?
- What communities have the best social life for a senior buyer?
- Where are move-in ready new construction homes for sale?
- What's a pocket listing?
- What one buyer hates another might love! (filter your personal opinions in presenting possibilities)
And that's just the low hanging fruit that quickly comes to mind.
Whether I'd pursue any or all of those topics comes down to some key criteria.
Is the topic generic enough that the answer is already posted 1,683 other places?
Can I present something unique?
Does it offer an opportunity to increase our business?
Some of the topics listed would offer an opportunity to attract our ideal client, others not so much and I'd toss the non-productive ideas in the discard pile.
E.g. the best chance at long term business gathering would be an IDX page about Carriage Hill patio homes for sale. It's long tail SEO. It's evergreen. People routinely drive through communities and decide HERE is where I want to call home. Provide the information they seek and create the opportunity for a conversation that could lead to more clients. Your competition probably is not doing the work, so there's real opportunity for agents who ARE willing to do the work.
All you have to do is harvest the low hanging fruit.
Until next Tuesday, just Ask An Ambassador if you need help,
Bill & Liz aka BLiz