- Passive income 1031 solutions like fractional ownership of properties (known as a DST) and Triple Net Lease as Replacement properties have never been this popular and will continue to rise.
- 1031 identification challenges with a continued shortage of Replacement Property inventory and a competitive market, increasing Reverse Exchange transactions to an all-time high.
- More investors exchanging 1-4 family residential and replacing them with commercial or mixed-use properties that provide both a primary residence and rental investment, or raw land as 1031 Replacement Property and Build-to-Suit Exchanges where improvements are made to Replacement Properties as part of the like-kind exchange.
- Investors looking for new up-and-coming markets to buy Replacement Property as markets such as the Carolinas, Austin, Texas, and Idaho become more expensive and saturated.
- Continued increase of qualifying vacation home rental property purchases in warmer climates or other vacation or remote-working locations with high short-term rental income.
Individual exchangers in larger and higher-tax states like California and New York, selling investment property and relocating assets and/or themselves to tax friendlier states.
We are Ambassadors for all things Pensacola, Pace, or Gulf Breeze, Florida whether a first-time guest or a frequent visitor when you need to know something, an excellent place to
eat, who's hiring, or just a real estate question do as the locals do call or text Charles Stallions at 850-476-4494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org