Trivia question answers for Saturday May 14, 2022
1. A group of otters is called a what? A raft
2. What type of legal defense is derived from the Latin word meaning "elsewhere"?Alibi
3. Who was the model for the official NBA logo? Jerry West
4. Who was the last US president from the Whig Party? Millard Fillmore
Trivia questions for Sunday May 15, 2022
1. What US city is home to the Field Museum of Natural History?
2. What is the common name for "alopecia"?
3. Which country is the largest producer of vanilla?
4. The earliest evidence of the wheelbarrow was found in which country?
Enjoy your day.