What’s the Value of My Rancho Santa Fe Home?
Rancho Santa Fe Home Sales for April 2022
It’s essential that sellers and buyers in the Rancho Santa Fe real estate market have current information about local market conditions so they can make educated decisions about Rancho Santa Fe homes for sale, whether selling, buying, or investing.
On average, the Rancho Santa Fe housing market is the most expensive community in San Diego County. There are large estates, gated communities, and luxury and equestrian properties on expansive lots that often are measured in acres. At the time of this report there are 16 properties priced at more than $10,000,000, with 1 listed for $98,500,000!
LEARN MORE ABOUT RANCHO SANTA FE:
Here is a summary of the Rancho Santa Fe housing market for April 2022 based on data from the MLS (private sales are not included). These data are considered reliable at the time this report was written but are not guaranteed.
- There were 31 single family homes sold in April, 82% more sales than last month! There were 3 condo/townhomes sales in April, the same as in March.
- Sales prices ranged from $1,350,000 to $16,500,000
- The average sales price of the single family homes was $5,732,641, up 25% from the average sales price in March. The condo and townhome sales averaged $1,416,666.
- Single family homes were on the market an average of 27 days, with 11 selling in 1 week or less; 2 of the condo and townhome sales happened in less than 1 week, but with 1 taking 13 days go pending.
- The median sales price for single family homes was $4,795,000, down 2%. The median was $1,400,000 for condos and townhomes.
- On average single family homes sold for 98% of the original asking price. Overall, 15 Rancho Santa Fe properties sold for over asking price.
- As of the end of April there were 3 homes in the Rancho Santa Fe housing market with an Active Under Contract status, compared to 2 last month.
At the end of April 2022 there were 56 Rancho Santa Fe homes for sale (all are single family detached homes), ranging in price from $1,850,000 to $98,500,000, up by 6 from last month. This is a supply of 2.3 months for single family homes at the current rate of sales (based on a 3-month period), down from 2.6 months in March.
The high end market has continued to evolve in Rancho Santa Fe, and remains a strong sellers’ market for single family homes, luxury properties and estates. At the time this report was compiled there were no condo or townhome listings.
The number of Rancho Santa Fe homes coming on the market in April declined from last month from 35 to 24. Similarly, the number of homes going pending also decreased, from 30 to 16 (excluding homes that closed escrow in April).
If you would like more detailed information about the Rancho Santa Fe housing market regarding current activity, as well as for particular areas such as Fairbanks Ranch and the Covenant, please reach out to me via call or text at (760) 840-1360.
I am happy to discuss your specific housing needs, lifestyle, and budget, and help you develop a strategy to buy your new Rancho Santa Fe home.
If you are considering selling your Rancho Santa Fe home I am happy to discuss your particular plans and timing, and provide a free market and equity analysis. Then we can develop a plan to get your home sold in the time frame that works for you, for the best price, terms, and conditions!