Trivia question answers for Tuesday May 17, 2022
1. Minnesota, it is illegal to be what in bed? Naked
2. What is the biggest country without a river? Saudi Arabia
3. What plant has a name from the French meaning "lion's tooth"? Dandelion
4. What's the term for mass per unit volume? Density
Trivia questions for Wednesday May 18, 2022
1. Which European city is a famous for its Latin Quarter?
2. In which year did Neil Armstrong walk in the moon?
3. What 3 word phrase is written on Martin Luther King's gravestone?
4. Who was Fred Flintstone's best friend?
Enjoy your day.