Trivia question answers for Thursday May 19, 2022
1. What is the only phase of the Moon that can produce a solar eclipse? New Moon
2. How many days in a week were there in ancient Roman times? Eight
3. How many times is a train whistle blasted if it is about to move forward? Two
4. Where did the concept of rolling out the "red carpet" originate? Greece
Trivia questions for Friday May 20, 2022
1. What is a fruit machine?
2. What is a perfect score in bowling?
3. What sport did George Bush Sr. play at Yale University?
4. What is the leading female singer in an opera called?
Enjoy your day.