Creeeeaaaaaak! UNLOCK THE VAULT! What is inside? 21 Questions answered about Jeff Masich. Come on Man! Is that all there is? (Vault Photo- Reimund Bertrams: Pixabay)
Jeff Masich says something "Scary" may be in that vault". Do you have the key?
Jeff Masich 21 Answered Questions That are IN THE VAULT
1. What was your first job and what did you learn from it? My first official paying job was a Custodian at my church in New York when I was in High School (if you don't count mowing lawns and raking leaves). I got there early shoveled the snow off the walk (in winter), turned the heat on, unlocked the doors, put the donuts out before everyone arrived.
2. How long have you been in the real estate or related service industry? 2009. My mother and my great grandfather were real estate agents
3. What is your biggest fear and what have you done to try to conquer it? Jumping out of an airplane. Have been invited....no thank you.
4. What would you do if you knew you would not fail? Major league baseball player
5. What is a habit you would love to eliminate or change? Eat more vegetables and exercise more consistently. On a walking program now. Hey I had salads 3 times this week also!
6. What is your favorite meal (forget about calories or what you shouldn’t eat)? Steak and potatoes (rib eye), New York Cheese Pizza, pancakes thin with crusted edges (not fluffy)....oh well.
Jeff Masich loves thin pancakes with 'crusted' edges
7. What is something you wish you’d done? Driven down the Pacific Coast from Washington State to San Diego in one trip with the ocean on my right. I have done sections but never the full trip....it may still happen.
8. Who has been most influential in your life? Without a doubt, my mother. Character and Love. Several of my Pastors over the years.
9. What are your favorite business-related books? My Accounting Text books were helpful in my career in Finance but cannot say they were favorites. I think favorite in a business related category "How To Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.
10. Other than business books what are your favorite things to read? History, Biographies, Lord of the Rings, Science Fiction. Just finished The Wright Brothers by David McCullough and Founding Brothers by Joseph Ellis. Reading now Ulysses S Grant Soldier and President by Geoffrey Perret.
11. What are your top 5 favorite movies? Mmmmh. Lord of the Rings Trilogy and the Hobbit (that's 4 already but doesn't count), Star Wars (it was great when it first came out with the big screen and sound effects), Gone With the Wind, High Noon, Wonderful Life
12. If I came to visit your city for one day what is the one thing I must do or see? Dobbins Point on top of South Mountain to see the entire city down below including downtown Phoenix and Sky Harbor Airport. One can drive to the top yet many people do not know about it.
13. If I came to your city to visit for one day what is the one restaurant you would recommend? Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. For a local flavor and Mexican Food I like Valle Luna, 16048 N Cave Creek Road, Phoenix....great food and salsa!
14. If I was going to relocate to your area what advice would you give me that is unique to the area? Phoenix metro is large almost 50 miles from Apache Junction to Buckeye with Phoenix in the middle. Figure out where you are going to work and places you will go often to. Gas prices are rising as we know. People like Scottsdale because of the great restaurants, shopping, art galleries, parks, golf etc but the commute can we long if you work in other parts of the metro.
15. Do you have any special talents? I made 27 consecutive free throws once.
16 Do you have any quirks? I can only go so long before some humor has to come into the conversation.
17. What is your best character trait? I focus on the details whether it is a real estate contract or in life. I love baseball statistics.
18. Have you ever done anything you would never do again because it was too hard or too dangerous? Well I rode and owned motorcycles for 40 years. I sold my last motorcycle about 8 years ago.
19. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Reading the bible and other books also, gardening, walking, follow sports
20. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you want to live? I am happy here in Scottsdale Arizona.
21. What is something that we don’t know about you that would surprise us? Went cross country on a motorcycle when I was 19 years old.
Jeff Masich, "Remembering when I was 19"
Meet Jeff Masich REALTOR®
Meet Jeff Masich, REALTOR® and ask about homes for sale anywhere in Phoenix metro