Trivia question answers for Tuesday May 24, 2022
1. What word do we derive from the Salish Indian word for "wild man"? Sasquatch
2. Which is the longest English word without a vowel? Nymphly
3. Wild Turkey is what kind of alcohol? Straight Bourbon
4. Both Thomas Jefferson and John Adams died on what date in 1826? July 4th
Trivia questions for Wednesday May 25, 2022
1. What animal lives in a "drey"?
2. What was Play-Doh first used for?
3. What was S.S. Kresge renamed to in 1977?
4. What do butterflies use their antennae for?
Enjoy your day.