I am speaking of Carol Williams and Kathy Streib. How can one say no to either one these charming ladies. With no further comment, here is my contest entry
1. What was your first job and what did you learn from it? Mcdonalds. I learned how to cook, clean & make change & got paid for it. I also ate my fill of everything always (no rules yet)
2. How long have you been in the real estate or related service industry? Decades in the different facets of R.E. Loans, appraisals, hard money, prop mgmt., sales, purchase, development plus so much more. I had a mentor and then went out into the world
3. What is your biggest fear and what have you done to try to conquer it? NO FEAR at this time. When there was fear, I asked why is their fear? I was never comfortable being afraid. bye-bye
4. What would you do if you knew you would not fail? Failing is an interesting dynamic. It is needed for growth, corrections, belief modifications & to learn a hard lesson that needed to be taught. Today, wherever I go & whatever I do just works out. NO FAILING
5. What is a habit you would love to eliminate or change? My bad habits are gone. Working on perfecting my good habits
6. What is your favorite meal (forget about calories or what you shouldn’t eat) Hamburger smothered in grilled onions + ketchup
7. What is something you wish you’d done? Be more generous, a better listener, and serve heaps of kindness on people. On it now!
8. Who has been most influential in your life? You can count five people who are like pillars in my life. I am that man from them
9. What are your favorite business-related books? I am done with business books. I got the message, principals and results
10. Other than business books what are your favorite things to read? Pot pourri comes to mind. Anything of interest. No boundaries. Read several books at once. Speed reading helps
11. What are your top 5 favorite movies? The Thief of Bagdad with Steve Reeves. The 7th voyage of Sinbad with Kerwin Mathews. Gone with the Wind. Papillon, and film noir type movies
12. If I came to visit your city for one day what is the one thing I must do or see? Take in the hiking trails and enjoy the trip there.
13. If I came to your city to visit for one day what is the one restaurant you would recommend? Centro Wood Fired Pizza. Fresh everything, real deal Italian.
14. If I was going to relocate to your area what advice would you give me that is unique to the area? Great place to retire to and exit the earth from. Close to everything, fresh air + small town
15. Do you have any special talents? Good looks, charm, personality, clear thinker and passion for my fellow man
16 Do you have any quirks? If I get into a really good meal, I don't look up enough. When it is time to eat, EAT! This belief drives it
17. What is your best character trait? Compassion
18. Have you ever done anything you would never do again because it was too hard or too dangerous? I took my small kids on adult type adventures. One was a houseboat where I almost got run over by an Ocean liner and the other was going hiking deep into caves without telling anyone where we were.
19. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? I manage time well so there is time for anything I choose to do. Now a days, I keep it spontaneous. No planning! One thing leads to another
20. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you want to live? There are tens of millions of pleasure pockets all over the world. Pick one and enjoy. Cedar City Utah is my current haunting
21. What is something that we don’t know about you that would surprise us? I was a rape counselor for two years for a CA city