Nolensville homes for sale - we are still in short supply of inventory and the prices keep rising. The median days on market for homes sold in May was 12 days.
- 69 Nolensville homes sold in the month of May an increase of 50% over May of 2021
- 79 Nolensville homes are currently pending sale, and almost all of them are new construction homes
- 53 Nolensville homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but most of them are still under construction or not even started
- the median sales price of homes sold in Nolensville in May was $845,000 compared to $625,864 for May of last year, and increase of 35%
- the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold was 101%
- the median price per square foot of homes sold was $271 compared to $202 for the same month last year an increase of 34%
Home buyers who are considering Nolensville also consider Thompsons Station and Spring Hill for the same reasons. It's more affordable than Brentwood and Franklin, and the schools are fantastic. Some people live in Nolensville who work in Smyrna or Murfreesboro to take advantage of the schools in Williamson county. search for Nolensville homes here. For the most-up-to-date information on Nolensville homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area