Trivia question answers for Tuesday June 28, 2022
1. How many bricks were used to build the Empire State Building? 10 million
2. What is an asterism? A pattern of stars
3. A spider has eight legs and eight what? Eyes
4. What musical is set at Rydell High? Grease
Trivia questions for Wednesday June 29, 2022
1. Who was the first thoroughbred horse to win one million dollars?
2. Who was the first female US Attorney General?
3. Defenestration is the act of being thrown out of what?
4. What causes 1 in 4 men in Russia to die before the age of 55?
Enjoy your day.