JULY 4TH BY THE NUMBERS
Another great report and infographic brought to us by WalletHub... lots of fascinating facts and figures about the 2022 July 4th holiday. For example, did you know that:
- There are some 16,000 fireworks displays around the nation for July 4th and that 37% of Americans will attend a fireworks show?
- 57% of Americans will attend July 4th picnic?
- July 4th is America's top beer drinking holiday and that some $1 billion will be spent on beer?
- 150 million hot dogs will be consumed on July 4th?
- Just under $8 billion will be spent on food for the July 4th holiday?
- 26% of Americans will purchase patriotic themed merchandise for the July 4th holiday.
- Almost 48 million Americans will travel 50+ miles from home to celebrate the July 4th holiday.
Check out the WalletHub infographic below for lots of historical facts about July 4th, as well as current facts and figures. I'll bet you find some of these truly eye-opening!
JULY 4TH FACTS & FIGURES: INFOGRAPHIC