Aloha, Lance Owens (RS) with LUVA Real Estate and our partners at KCM are bringing you the latest in real estate trends - after seeing the national number, scroll down to the bottom as I touch on a few local numbers.
Some Local Highlights
- In North Kona, we have seen inventory almost double in some cases, but we are still only at about 65% of where we should be in a normal market
- Although inventory has increased, sales have slowed significantly
- Slower sales has not hurt the median price, SFH median price so far in July, is up 42% over last July, and up 18% YTD. (remember we still have 9 days left in the month to report sales - this could dramatically change these numbers still)
- Nationally below:
- Experts say the number of homes for sale is growing this year, and that can have a big impact on your move.
- If you’re planning to buy, additional options in today’s market may be just what you’ve been waiting for. More inventory means added opportunities to find the home of your dreams.
- Let’s connect so you have the latest information on available homes in our area.