Trivia question answers for Monday July 25, 2022
1. What performer lead. a band known as the Comets? Bill Haley
2. Which company introduced Comet cleanser back in 1956? Proctor & Gamble
3. Which country has the largest forest within in a city? Brazil
4. A "Tiny Tim" is a variety of what? Tomato
Trivia questions for Tuesday July 26, 2022
1. The first Olympic Games were held in whose honor?
2. How old was Miley Cyrus when she first auditioned for the role of "Hannah Montana"?
3. Which pizza chain was the first to deliver a pie to space?
4. Which town do Fred, Wilma, Barney and Betty live in?
Enjoy your day.
We try! The hard part is to separate the impossible questions from the answerable ones. Choosing wisely is the challenge.