Know How to Value Your Condo !
More than Just the Size of Unit
Years of Experience Helps
Letting the Buyer Know Pluses
Buyers want certain things these days that add to the increased desire for a New Orleans Condo. Much more than just the size of the condo.
1. Parking Spots have become more valuable over the last 10 years. Garage Parking and Gated parking by the complex is valuable. Easily worth 30k to 40k.
3. High Ceiling Matter as it makes the unit feel and look larger. The 10 ft. ceilings and higher ones are a big plus.
4. Open Floor Plans with open kitchens are more desirable. Having a unit all on one left is a plus. If you have a loft bedroom then nice stairs are the best.
5. Recent Updates Matter, Most of the likes are wood floors, updated kitchens and bathrooms. Having a nicely painted unit is very nice.
6. Having one bathroom where it is in the hallway is a plus. Not a plus to have it in the bedroom.
8. Location Matter in the Neighborhoods. Most buyers like easy walks to many places in the neighborhood. Being on the streetcar line and near famous streets do matter.
Let Buyers Know of Updates and Cost
Condo Common Areas Mean A Lot
Last Couple of Years I make Flyers
For the Condo Associations