Trivia question answers for Tuesday August 2, 2022
1. In what direction does the Nile River flow? North
2. What was the world's first mass-produced car to feature an all-aluminum body? Honda NSX
3. The fans of Taylor Swift are known as what? Swifties
4. Which country has the oldest airport in the world that is still in operation? USA
Trivia questions for Wednesday August 3, 2022
1. What old TV puppet was hosted by "Buffalo Bob Smith"?
2. What food got it name by the way it hung in bunches like grapes?
3. What garden vegetable was known for years as green Italian squash?
4. How many time zones are there in the continental United States?
Enjoy your day.