Trivia question answers for Tuesday August 9, 2022
1. Who won the fourth Super Bowl? Kansas City Chiefs
2. Who was Jimmy Carter's vice president? Walter (Fritz) Mondale
3. What is the most littered item in the US? Cigarette butts
4. What American had 1,093 patents? Thomas Edison
Trivia questions for Wednesday August 10, 2022
1. What phenomenon is caused by the gravitational attraction of the Earth's moon?
2. What was the last name of Clint Eastwood's character "Dirty Harry"?
3. What is the regulation height for a pin in Ten Pin Bowling?
4. What forest was home to Robin Hood?
Enjoy your day.