Trivia question answers for Wednesday August 10, 2022
1. What phenomenon is caused by the gravitational attraction of the Earth's moon? The tides
2. What was the last name of Clint Eastwood's character "Dirty Harry"? Callahan
3. What is the regulation height for a pin in Ten Pin Bowling? 15 inches
4. What forest was home to Robin Hood? The Sherwood Forest
Trivia questions for Thursday August 11, 2022
1. What metal is also known as quicksilver?
2. A "smack" is a group of what?
3. What are school buses yellow?
4. What is the name of the old gray donkey in Winnie-the-Pooh?
Enjoy your day.