Go Home TV is the new broadcasting and media brand of My State MLS, the nationwide real estate multiple listing service - and we're GROWING!
We produce weekly content that includes industry and company news, feature stories, media segments, video news releases, and webinars – and shorts for all for use on our website, YouTube, TikTok, and Social Media.
This is a hands-on production and post-production position on-site with our studio location in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
The responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to working with the team on:
• Grow Go Home TV YouTube Channel See Our Content & Subscribe!
• Media (Video, Motion Graphics, etc.) Production and Delivery
• Run Studio Live and Recorded Shows / Segments including Scheduling
• Shoot Field ENG
• Webinar Development and Delivery
• Future: Manage Studio Rental
• Quickly Organize, Store, and Access Media Files
Must have 5 years of successful experience (minimum) with demo reel:
• Team Collaboration – Working with Producer, On-Camera Talent, & Creative Team
• Video Storyteller
• Adobe Premier Pro
• Adobe After Effects
• Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
• Adobe Character Animator
• Video Hardware including Sony Cameras (Sony FS-7 or Equivalent)
• Audio Hardware (Studio & Location)
• Lighting (Studio & On-Location)
• Go To Webinar
• Facebook Live Streaming
• YouTube Live Streaming
• Google Suite
• Stock Footage and Music library search [We subscribe to: Getty & Universal Production Music]
• Bonus: DaVinci Resolve
• Bonus: Drone Experience