- 1. We all go on vacation to get away from it all and have a great time, but I want to know, what vacation day was your worst?
We went to Pismo Beach this year and for the first time ever it was a trip we couldn’t get home from fast enough. My wife loves Pismo Beach, me, not so much. My wife began feeling ill on the first night of the trip and by the last night se was ready to be hospitalized. We made it home and neither of us could do much for the next three weeks.
- 2. What would be your bucket list vacation or, if you have already taken it, tell us about it?
My perfect vacation and it’s on my bucket list is to go to France and attend The French Open and then go to England and attend Wimbledon. What a phenomenal way to see Europe.
- If your ActiveRain friends were to visit you, would you prepare dinner for them or would you take them to the best pizza joint in town? What would you make or where would you go?
I would want to enjoy their company and not stress it by shopping and cooking. We would go to Chi Chi’s Italian Restaurant here in Santa Clarita, California. The Pizza, Eggplant Parmigiana and Fried Chicken are unmatched. I would much more prefer getting to know my fellow Rainers than entertaining them.
- We all know that Canadian bacon and pineapple are the best toppings for any pizza. If you can’t have those toppings on your pizza, what would you choose?
I’m a Vegetarian so the meat is out and sweetness would take away from the tase I prefer in a Pizza. Mushroom, Olives, Green Bell Pepper, Onions and Artichokes make a great Pizza.
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
My favorite flavor of Ice Cream is Butter Pecan. However, I’ve recently rediscovered Frozen Custard. The creaminess and texture are addictive.
- What is your beverage of choice with dinner; beer, wine, iced tea, a cocktail, or …..?
I’m 100% Water. It’s funny that when going to a Restaurant they make their most money on the drinks. I sometimes feel odd asking for Water but that’s what I drink at home.
- Do you prefer going to a concert, the theater, or a big sporting event? Who or what would you be watching?
I absolutely love Live Theater but have been attending Concerts ever since 1968. We see Classic, Country and Modern Music. The best daily entertainment is Movies in Theaters. We have Season Ticket to the Los Angeles Chargers at Sofi Stadium. Our life can be defined by Entertainment.
- There are so many great festivals across the country. Is there a special one in your area? Pictures are encouraged.
The Los Angeles area is known for the Big Event. The Rose Bowl Parade and Rose Bowl Game are annual. The Breeders Cup began here at Hollywood Park and is held at Santa Anita Racetrack most often. The Super Bowl Game was held here last year and should become the permanent home due to capacity and weather. The World Cup and Olympics are going to be here soon. There’s always something major going here in Southern California.
- What is your greatest sporting accomplishment, hitting a hole in one, bowling a perfect game, hitting the game winning shot, etc.? If you do not enjoy athletics, what is your greatest accomplishment?
I hit a Hole in One on a Par 3 course and received a Certificate.
- Are you a pet person? If so, names and pictures are a must!
I love Animals but don’t ever want to have another pet. They are demanding and an anchor on their owner’s feet. They poop and that is a major turn-off for me. I’ve seen too many people throw their lives away taking care of their pets. I absolutely love animals in nature.
11. What is your favorite thing to collect, or do you prefer to keep things simple and clutter free? Or what is your decorating style?
I love my Silver Coin Collection. I worked in family retail stores for about thirty years and would save all of the silver coins that were spent. I hate Clutter but haven’t figured out how to avoid it from growing. I love seeing home decorations and have a keen eye for what is in good taste and what colors compliment each other. It “if you know, you know”
- What job did you have just prior to making the switch to real estate and has it helped you in your real estate career? (Courtesy of Jeff Dowler, CRS)
I owned, managed and operated a Family Retail Market that had a Pizzeria, Deli, Groceries and Alcoholic Beverages. This was my ultimate goal growing up and it lasted twenty years. I’ve been in real estate for twenty-six years since.
- When you are writing on ActiveRain, who is your audience and why did you choose them for your audience? (Courtesy of Margaret Rome Baltimore 410-530-2400)
I always feel as though I writing for everyone in the future. My writing feels as though I will live on through my words forever.
- What makes you the real estate agent of choice in your area?
I am driven by the success of those that I represent. I never make a decision based upon my financial benefit. My business background and dealing with enormous amount of money make looking at money as a product not a goal. Serving the best interest of my clients is fun and rewarding.
- What is the most outrageous action that a client has ever asked you to perform?
I’ve been asked to lie, cheat and steal for clients. I’ve never given into these to satisfy or keep a client.
- We show a lot of homes in our profession. What is the most interesting home or, item in a home, that you have encountered?
I’ve shown many celebrities homes here in Southern California. I showed Linda Gray’s house in Sand Canyon, California. My client sold their 100 plus year home to Karate Kid Star Martin Kove.
- What are your three favorite neighborhoods in your area and what makes them special? Are you lucky enough to live in one of those neighborhoods?
I live my #1 Gated Community Called Sundance which is within the Golf Course Community of Valencia Westridge. My next favorite community is call West Hills. This is a newer Lennar community located in Valencia. There’s an Elementary School that is top rated in our community. My third favoring community is Valencia Creekside. This is the most affordable newer local community and it has no Mello Roos. It’s located in the heart of Valencia and is a price area of the Santa Clarita Valley.
- We all love client testimonials, but is there one that really made you feel special? We would love to see it.
I have been fortunate to work with wonderful people in my career. I have received the best responses from too many to pick out just one. The most common feeling expressed that hit my heart is that I listen and never push them.
- What is your favorite volunteer work or charity?
I was a part of our local Community Development group. It was rewarding but to me being supportive of people in my everyday life is the charity work that is a part of me.
- What does the flag represent to you?
The United State of America Flag represents Freedom. I that God daily for being born in America and our Flag is the symbol that represents everything in life that is special to me.
21. When we discuss life, my dad always says he is not sure what he would like to be when he grows up. He is 77! What do you want to be when you grow up or are you already in your perfect profession?
I have been blessed to have two perfect careers. My goal remains continuing to learn and grow. I’ve 71 years old and continue to add new and exciting things so I don’t give in to age.
Presented by your Friends & Realtor,
Tony & Dani Lewis Summit Real Estate Group