Trivia question answers for Saturday August 13, 2022
1. How many times faster does sound travel in water than in air? Four times
2. What is the name for a group of rhinoceroses? Crash
3. What L.A. Dodgers pitcher famously skipped his World Series starting assignment in 1965 because it fell on Yom Kippur? Sandy Koufax
4. In English speaking countries, what is Rauchbler typically referred to as? Smoked beer
Trivia questions for Sunday August 14, 2022
1. What melting food provided the inspiration for Dali's melting clocks?
2. What does McDonald's in New Delhi make their burgers with?
3. In the body, what is the CNS?
4. What planet was Mork from on the TV show "Mork and Mindy"?
Enjoy your day.