There is magic in honesty.
Responsibility and accountability are taught at a very young age. Align with those who uphold a higher standard. Besides, a client who trusts you today, will refer family members and friends well into the future.
At times, during a transaction, obstacles present or mistakes happen. Here are some ways to work through adversity:
- If you're wrong, make it right
- Correct an error immediately
- Apologize to everyone involved
- Be determined to find a viable solution
- When at fault, own it, no pointing fingers
We are all human and because of that factor, are fallible. Taking responsibility and being accountable for actions shows respect for clients and encourages business relationships to honestly prosper and grow.
Happy sales all!