Once upon a time people were amazed that they could see a video of my still photos on a local cable TV channel. Now I create 7 to 9 videos each and every month. It took me hundreds of hours to learn the lessons that I did. Where I once spent 3 or maybe 4 hours producing a video, I can go from idea to published video in less than 30 minutes now.
Here Are Some Of The Basics
1. Get a good camera ( I bought mine for like $60 from Amazon and it is so much better than a cell phone camera)
2. Position the camera above your eyes.
3. Make sure you have good bandwidth (I recommend over 60Mbps)
4. Get proper lighting (I use two ring lights - one on each side)
5. Subscribe to the Pro level of Tube Buddy (CLICK HERE to do that)
6. For great market reports, find someone to program an Excel spreadsheet that will give you instant results
7. Create simple templates from a program like PowerPoint to present the data
8. Use a simple software program that is easy to use in creating your videos (CLICK HERE for one I use)
9. Be consistent - publish videos regularly.
10. Don't worry if you make 85 mistakes, you'll do better next time and it will get easier. Just edit out your mistakes.
11. Use public domain music to avoid copyright problems.
12. Speak from your chest, not your throat or sinuses.
13. Keep track of what is working and what is not working - then make changes to your methods.
14. Have fun.