Trivia question answers for Sunday August 28, 2022
1. What two-word term is the top speed reached by a free-falling object? Terminal velocity
2. What is the topmost part of a column called? Capital
3. What name is given to a year with 366 days? Leap year
4. Which was the first Japanese car produced in the United States? Honda Accord
Trivia questions for Monday August 29, 2022
1. What animals teeth were used as knife blades by Natives?
2. According to Greek mythology, what was the one and only spirit that remained in Pandora's box?
3. Where is human skin the thinnest?
4. What is the common name for Nates?
Enjoy your day.