In recent research I found out that a whopping 62% of real estate agents and brokers are not yet using video as part of their marketing mix.
- Average person watches 19 hours of videos online per week, compared to just 10.5 hours in 2018. [NAR]
- Real estate listings with video receive 403% more inquiries than listings without. [PropTech]
- Of all buyers and sellers, 85% want to work with an agent who uses video as part of their marketing efforts. [Inman]
- 86%t of homebuyers use video to research a particular community and 70% use it to tour the inside of homes. [NAR & Google]
- Links to pages with embedded video get 157% more organic search results than pages without video
- 37% of agent and broker respondents say they use video in their marketing, while 27% say they do not. [NAR Tech Report]
- Remaining 35% say that while they do not currently use video for marketing, they hope to in the near future.
- That’s 62% that do not use video today/yet
- Now is the time to invest in high quality video content. Out compete other agents.
- Become the media. Become the broadcaster.
- Any business that isn’t in the broadcasting & publishing business will get crushed by their competitors that are.
Here’s a tip: Smartphone cameras have excellent image quality. But they have limitations. If you need shots that require different lenses such as super wide or telephoto, a pro camera is the only way to go.
See this FREE Webinar Replay & Ebook from Go Home TV: