Trivia question answers for Friday September 23, 2022
1. What year did Hawaii become a US state? 1959
2. On average, how long does it take food to pass through there human body? 53 hours
3. Osteoporosis primarily effects what? Bones
4. Why do most species of sharks have to stay in constant motion? to help them breathe
Trivia questions for Saturday September 24, 2022
1. What was Spencer Tracy's last film?
2. What is the fastest sense?
3. Who took 18 days to write the Declaration of Independence?
4. Who was the first woman to become U.S. Secretary of State?
Enjoy your day.