16 Essential Homeowner Tools for Your First Toolbox
My daughter is excited about having her own place. I want her to be prepared if a repair should arise. Here is a list of must have tools for any new home owner to consider:
- Toolbox (you need a place for everything!)
- Claw hammer (the claw is essential for pulling nails)
- Crescent wrench (small and adjustable)
- Electrical extension cord (for outdoor use; minimum 25 feet)
- Flashlight and extra batteries (heavy duty for those accidental drops)
- Flat-head screwdriver
- Level (handheld size)
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Pliers (locking and adjustable)
- Power drill (with drill bits)
- Putty knife
- Safety goggles
- Scissors (heavy-duty type)
- Tape measure (minimum 12 feet)
- Work gloves
Utility knifeI love real estate there is no greater feeling than seeing my customer's happy!!!
Please contact me if you have any questions or need any additional real estate buying or selling information I'd be happy to assist.
Remember if you have any questions about First Time Home Buyers Programs or any Real Estate matter I'm just a phone call or email away. I'm waiting to hear from you!
John Robert's Realty
My website: http://patwchampion.mfr.mlsmatrix.com
Find your new home-search the entire State of FL for all available MLS listings click here to search all available MLS properties-click "Find a Home" at the top left-hand corner to begin your new home search
For Winning results call the “CHAMPION” for all your Real Estate Needs