Separation and Divorce Online Seminars
Please join us as local family law attorneys walk through the "ins" and "outs" of going through a separation and divorce in Maryland. You will learn about: Methods of Dispute Resolution, When and Where to File, Types of Divorce and Grounds, Financial Statements, Alimony, Property and Equitable Distribution, Role of the Attorney, and Domestic Violence/Orders of Protection.
All classes are FREE and are from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Classes are the FIRST Wednesday of every month through June 2022:
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 2, 2022 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 7, 2022 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, January 4, 2023 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 3, 2023 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, June 7, 2023 7:00 PM
All seminars are FREE and online! Please visit our Eventbrite page to register and learn more: http://ow.ly/4xLA50KWae3
This is a Montgomery County Commission for Women announcement.
Black-eyed Susan, Kentlands Photowalk, Gaithersburg, Maryland USA IMG 6196
Canon PowerShot G11 Camera
Photograph by Roy Kelley
Roy and Dolores Kelley Photographs