As most of you who read my blog posts, know I love to cook and create some special meals. Well a while back Ray Henson wrote a post about Preserved Lemons.
I immediately sent him the above picture in a comment. Yes, I do make preserved lemons. Now with that said I wanted to do something extra special. Last couple days I have been thinking about making infused lemon pasta. Not your average pasta, but still simple.
The recipe is quite simple:
1. Boil Cold Water to make the pasta but add three or four quarters of preserved lemon into the water and some salt that you would normally do for boiling pasta.
2. Once the water is boiling add the pasta of your choice and boil it al dente.
3. In the meantime in a large pan, add extra virgin olive oil, two minced garlic or three. Handful of chopped Italian Parsley shrimp of choice about 9-12 peace's, mine happened to be frozen shrimp from Trader Joe's and a little unsalted butter.
4. Sautee for about 9-10 minutes while the pasta is boiling. Then add some chicken or vegetable stock about a cup or two.
5. Add about a cup of heavy cream once blended add the pasta and combine for about a minute or two to get the sauce blended with the pasta.
6. Once done serve immediately with black pepper and shredded Reggiano Parmesan cheese to your liking.
Now if you do not have preserved lemons throw in some fresh lemons into the water cut them up into about six or eight portions. Then in addition do the same with another lemon as you sauté the shrimp. The flavor will not be as pronounced but still will be fine. Bon Appetit!!!
Wishing you a safe and healthy life and I look forward to your comments. If you are looking for a knowledgeable, focused and goal-oriented Realtor in the Beverly Hills area who will help you achieve your Real Estate goals, please reach out to me directly! If you are looking for a pet friendly Beverly Hills Realtor who can handle and sell the most difficult properties that no one else could, please reach out to me directly!! If you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, luxury investment real estate, luxury vacation homes, or luxury beach properties in Southern California, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Marina Del Rey, Venice or Malibu, feel free to contact me at 310.486.1002 ( m) firstname.lastname@example.org or visit one of my websites at https://www.endrebarath.com I contribute a portion of my commission to local animal rescue organizations. Endre Barath, Jr. Realtor at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties DRE#01238708