Do you want your rental properties to generate Higher Cash Flow putting More Money in Your Pocket Every Month?
Ever considered Short-Term Rentals, but don't know where to start?
Do you have questions about which sites to post, or how to manage all the different sites once you get a booking?
What about all the stress and hassle with dealing with nightly turnover, cleaning, stocking, handling noise complaints? Is it really worth it all?
What if we could have higher revenue with less headaches? Well, you will not want to miss the October IMPACT Denton TX real estate investor meeting. Marco Burbano from PMI Property Management will be cutting through the fog and giving you an action plan on how you can convert your existing rentals into short-term rentals or if you're just getting started.
- Am I comfortable renting out my home?
- Am I allowed to rent out my vacation home?
- Will I be able to make money?
- Do I have time to run a rental business?
- Do I want to hire a management company or do it all myself?
- What licenses will I need to rent out my home?
PMI Property Management Provides:
- Full Service Property Management specialized on Short Term Rentals
- We file Hotel Occupancy taxes for owners
- We market in multiple Online Travel Agencies
- We follow City legislation
- We charge only on bookings we get, meaning we only make money if we make money for our owners
- We make STR's a truly passive income for owners
When: Monday Oct 17th at 6:00 p.m.
Where: Keller Williams Denton Training Room
2434 Lillian Miller Pkwy, Denton, 2nd Floor
Light Food & Refreshments will be provided!
Cost: Free of Charge
Dress: Always Casual
Bring Deals To Share for the Deal Exchange
Do You Have A Property to Sell?
Are You Looking for Your Next Deal?
Come Prepared to Make it Happen
Monthly Meetings Consist of:
- Learning Skills of Real Estate Investing
- Sharing Deals
- Winning Door Prizes
- Learning from National Speakers
- Alcohol Free
- Strong Language Prohibited
- Start and End On Time
Click Here to RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/impactdenton/events/288338656/
This is for you if:
- You are a Real Estate Investor looking to grow your Network, Learn, and Build a Great Team
- You are a Contractor seeking relationships with investors buying multiple properties per year
- You are an Insurance Agent, Lender, Title Company, Agent or any other profession who would like more clients buying multiple homes per year
Bring a Guest (1st Time Visitor) and be entered for a chance to Win $20!
About our Speaker:
Owner and CEO of PMI Big Tex
Personal Goals: To continue to grow as a parent, a husband and in my company.
Professional Role: I run the sales portion of the business and oversee all aspects of the company.
Relevant Achievements: Started as an Airbnb host in 2016 and in 2021 decided to make a Property Management Company specialized in Short Term Rentals. PMI Big Tex is currently the largest franchise of PMI in Northern Texas for Short Term Rentals.
Passion and Values: Honesty, Integrity and creating value for our community.
Personal Interests: I started my own business during high school and have continued to do so ever since. I love the freedom that this gives me, but it also means that I must rely on a great team of professionals to support and achieve the level of detail and professionalism that I am accustomed to. I love to host: be it a get together in my own home, or Short Term Rental property for a living. I went to high School in St. Marks in Dallas and then went off to graduate in Business Administration in Mexico City where I lived for the most part of my life. After I married my lovely wife and had a child and I moved back to Dallas to allow them to experience the city I fell in love with in my younger years.
I know about customer service because I have been specialized in sales and customer care in every company I have been involved with over the last 15 years. I will strive for perfection and keep the high standards that PMI has established by keeping customers happy that recur to us for help in planning their most precious memories; as well as homeowners who entrust us to look after their property like it was our own.